The HRMS Analyst is responsible for providing HRMS support and services to Central Services and field offices. The incumbent will serve as the technical, functional, and training support for all HR systems including, but not limited to, UltiPro HRMS, Applicant Tracking, Performance Management, Time Keeping, and other systems as assigned.
- Assist in the project management for HR system implementations.
- Assist in the configuration and implementation of all HR systems in our field locations.
- Assist in reengineering/streamlining HR processes for all field locations.
- Assist in the implementation of new HRMS modules and system enhancements.
- Provide ongoing training in the areas of payroll, HR, and benefits processing.
- Provide telephone and on-site support and troubleshooting to field locations in support of all HR systems.
- Support the Business Intelligence group with data collection and analysis.
- Conduct HR business needs analysis with field locations.
- Assist in determining HR system needs and assist in HR system vendor selection.
- Review release notes and assist in the ongoing upgrade and maintenance of all HR systems.
- Serve as a liaison between HR system vendors and the archdiocese.
- Assist in developing ad hoc reports in various reporting systems.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Position is Temp to Hire $23/hr. while contractual
$60k on a permanent basis
Required Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Access
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment and work independently
Pastors, Principals, PLDs, Business Managers, Central Service Payroll Manager, HR systems vendors, HRMS Manager, HR Managers/Directors, IT Managers/Directors
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an HRMS analyst with a strong focus on payroll, HR, and benefits
- 4 year degree or combination of work experience and education equivalent
- Experience with instructional design and training utilizing a variety of delivery methods
- Practical experience with HR systems such as PeopleSoft, Lawson, Ceridian; UltiPro a plus