State Care Coordinators - Recovery Care - 2 Open Positions
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Convenient DT Baltimore location
- The Care Coordinator provides case management that assists client transitioning from residential treatment to the next step.
- Essential duties include; intake assessments for health, housing and employment
- Document and submit billing through State Medicaid data base
- Connect with clients on a biweekly basis for up to six months
- Enroll uninsured clients into health insurance programs
- Bachelors degree in Human Services
- Previous case management experience
- Must complete Md. Insurance Certified Application Counselor within 6 months of hire
- Immediate Need - please send resume asap.