CT Scan Technologist
Bel Air, MD 21014
- Overnight Shift - 11pm - 7:30 am
- Full time, possible temporary to hire
- Alternating weekend
- Harford County, MD location
- GE 64 and/or 256 scanner experience preferred
- Patient interaction - Neonate to Geriatric
- Successful completion of 2 year AMA course in Radiologic Technology.
- BLS certification required
- Must possess Md. Board of Physicians Radiographer license.
- Board certified through ARRT(CT) or NMTCB (CT)
- Good communication, problem solving and patient care skills required
- Send resume for IMMEDIATE consideration.
- $40 hourly