Clinical Specialist - 10 Open Positions - Licensed MSW (MD)
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com Towson, MD 21286
- The Clinical Specialist provides telephone triage, crisis intervention, intake and assessment services to clients.
- The CS is responsible for answering and completing all calls according to established guidelines.
- Displays a positive attitude while exercising open communication and problem solving skills.
- Performs brief screening and assessments on clinical calls ensuring that the presenting problem is described and acuity is assessed.
- Position is COMPLETELY REMOTE.
- 6 week virtual training
- 560 hours on a contract basis and then converts to a regular full time position with total benefits and perks.
- MUST work one weekend day
- Some shift variety and flexibility is needed (Swing Shift)
- MSW, PsyD or PhD in behavioral health field
- M.A. or M.S. in behavioral health with a clinical practice emphasis accredited by COAMFTE, CACREP, CORE
- State of Maryland License
- 2 years post graduate clinical experience preferred
- Direct crisis intervention experience preferred
- Computer proficiency
- When converted hourly pay rate could increase by $4 hourly
- Positions are immediate and are due to growth of this national organization
- Send resume for immediate consideration