Excellent Career Opportunity - Work from Home initially - Computer Equipment provided
1 North Charles Street Baltimore, MD 21201
- 2 Current Openings
- Contract to Hire Positions
- Work from home initially
- Computer equipment provided
- Must have Bachelors degree
- Experience providing case management
- Experience working with substance clients
- Must complete Maryland Insurance Certified Application Counselor within 6 months of hire
- Primary duty is to provide recovery oriented care coordination for clients who are transitioning from substance abuse treatment centers to the next level of care.
- Update service plans and goals with every client interaction
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys at intake, 3 months, 6months and at discharge
- Enroll uninsured clients into Health Insurance plans
- Computer savvy
- Offices are Located on the AACounty/Baltimore County line when reopened
- The 2nd office is located on the Baltimore County/City line when reopened.
- Must have drivers license
- This position is immediate
- Send resume today for immediate consideration.