Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Full Time Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Accurately read and follow the release instructions in clients database.
- Properly sign/stamp title documents and match/attach all other corresponding documents.
- Notify the supervisor/lead for any exception issues or questions.
- Assist others as necessary.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE)
- HS diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Some college (preferred)
- 0-2 years of experience
- Minimal Supervision
- Introductory knowledge of subject matter (preferred)
MINIMUM JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to type 45 + WPM.
- Strong handwriting skills.
- Strong attention to detail..
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent time management skills and organizational skills..
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people throughout the organization.
- Willingness to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image.
- Willingness to work non-traditional shifts which meet the needs of the team and company.
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet expected production guideline.
- Willingness to adhere to company policies and rules.
- Pass applicable Pre-Screen Testing.